Start at: Mon Oct 03 2016 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
Closes on: Sat Dec 31 2016 23:59:59 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
Prizes: USD 1000
- The hackathon starts at 00:00 (UTC + 5:30 ) on 3rd Oct, 2016 and closes at 23:59 on 31st Dec, 2016 (UTC + 5:30)
- One person cannot participate with more than one user accounts.
- You are free to use any tool and machine you have rightful access to.
- You can use any programming language or statistical software.
- You are free to use solution checker as many times as you want.
Here, we need to identify the digit in given images. We have total 70,000 images, out of which 49,000 are part of train images with the label of digit and rest 21,000 images are unlabeled (known as test images). Now, We need to identify the digit for test images. Public and Private split for test images are 40:60 and evaluation metric of this challenge is accuracy.
The data set used for this problem is from the populat MNIST data set. Developed by Yann LeCun, Corina Cortes and Christopher Burger for evaluating machine learning model on the handwritten digit classification problem. It is a widely used data set in the machine learning community. For more details about the data set, read here http://bit.ly/1REjJgL
More information about available data:
- Train link has "train.csv" and digit imagaes for train and test data.
- Test link has "test.csv" having images name, need to predict the image label
- Submisson link has solution submission csv format