Hey guys, saw these nice website. Thought to add my idea..
Ibm has developed WATSON we all know.. Some say it’s nothing great.. There are freeware tools available for this.. Really? Have you really explore Watson properly to understand its capability properly… Or just hearing some hoax? Let’s take an example..
Watson can make a customer call center totally virtual.. I. E. There will no human being present in the call center. Only some machines are sufficient..how will it work? When a customer calls, automatically a voice response will say “please ask you question”.. He will just speak in the phone” hey I just wanna know what are the symptoms of diabetics? “.. Then following things will happen..
1. Watson automatically understand the basic question (remember it supports multi lingual too).. By using its natural language processing service. It realizes the basic question is” what are the symptoms of diabetic?
2. It then transform this basic audio question to a text format.. E. Good. In json.. Using its speech to text service.
3. Then it forms a query with this search string n searches in its own enterprise n other external sources..
4. Finally it gives the search result with confidence I.e. Probability.. Using Analytics..
5. Finally it converts the text search result in audio format using its speech to text service.. Not only that it asks the customer “do you want me to mail you the answer”.. If yes.. It will automatically mail the answer also..
Everything Automatic! No need of customer call executives (beautiful voices no more).